So it's been a while since I blogged, sorry! Friday was okay...I was tired and kinda in a fog. The morning was normal, assisting with Kumon classes, nursery kid time, and lunch. At lunch, my body tried to throw up when I tried the seaweed salad. That was fun. So I didn't finish that...I'm worried my stomach is getting weak because normally I don't mind the slippering feeling of it in my mouth, but apparently I did. Luckily the rest of the lunch was yummy curry rice! The afternoon consisted of our own Kumon Japanese language class, but instead of assisting with afternoon kids Kumon, we played outside in the heat with some of the kids.
![]() |
I couldnt help but laugh and take a picture!
This kid is adorable...
even when looking so clueless :) |
![]() |
| Looking for 4 leaf clovers |
![]() |
One kid brought us his version
of 4 leaf clovers...mine had roots! |
![]() |
My new friend :) We met out on the
play ground and chilled together. |
![]() |
We even threw things into
spider's webs together :) |
![]() |
| For my friends: Narwhals! |
After school, we cooled down and I changed out of my sweaty shirt so we could go to dinner to celebrate Madelyn's birthday a little early :)
![]() |
Birthday dinner for Madelyn with Mianko
...and super delicous steak :) |
![]() |
| Madelyn's flower jasmine tea |
The tea was so cool! She put in this heart shaped bud and after a few minutes in the water, it opened up into a flower and started to brew to a delicious tea. So cool!
![]() |
Bizarre to find it in a nice restaurant...
but check out the cotton candy
we made in their cotton candy machine. |
Over all a good day...I definitely liked the evening the best :) Plus after getting back from dinner, I got to skype a special someone! If any other people want to skype, know that early morning or evening is best for me...and I'm 13 hours ahead of you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment